What is the 2019 Kia Soul MPG?
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most affordable compact crossovers on the market today, with a starting price of $16,490 MSRP. This vehicle features advanced technology and safety, as well as plenty of standard and available features to satisfy Sterling Heights drivers. Another aspect of this crossover that you’ll appreciate is the Kia Soul fuel economy.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
There are three Kia Soul engines available, depending on which trim level you choose. They all have solid fuel efficiency, but they do vary slightly.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: With the base engine you get an EPA-estimated Kia Soul fuel economy of 24 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed manual transmission, and 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This upgraded engine delivers an EPA-estimated of 25 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The turbocharged engine gets you an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
In addition to providing you with quality mpg ratings, they deliver different levels of power and performance.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine delivers 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: You get up to 161 hp and and up to 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine generates 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
All engine options have a fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons, dual continuously variable valve timing, gasoline direct injection, four-wheel disc with anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and electric power steering.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Roseville
Ready to learn more about the Kia soul MPG and performance? Visit Jeffrey Kia to speak to one of our sales team members, and take the Soul out for a test drive. You might also be interested in what the Kia Soul warranty offers!
More from Jeffrey Kia
Many Grosse Pointe drivers in the market for a new Kia may ask, “Does Kia make a truck?” Currently, Kia doesn’t offer a truck in the U.S., but they do offer the Kia Bongo is a popular pickup truck in South Korea, Indonesia, and Australia, and features a unique cab-over-engine. Over the years, American buyers have…
The 2019 Kia Sportage is a versatile and exciting vehicle to drive on the Grosse Pointe streets. And when it comes to the 2019 Kia Sportage MPG, you can rest assured you’ll be getting a vehicle you can rely on for maximum fuel efficiency. Explore the Kia Sportage MPG in more detail below or head to…
Drivers around Grosse Pointe looking to upgrade to a new reliable sedan for themselves for their families should look no further than the 2019 Kia Optima lineup. Whether you’re drawn to the 2019 Kia LX, S, EX, or SX, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at a price you’ll appreciate. Here’s what you can expect…