What is the 2019 Kia Soul MPG?
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most affordable compact crossovers on the market today, with a starting price of $16,490 MSRP. This vehicle features advanced technology and safety, as well as plenty of standard and available features to satisfy Sterling Heights drivers. Another aspect of this crossover that you’ll appreciate is the Kia Soul fuel economy.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
There are three Kia Soul engines available, depending on which trim level you choose. They all have solid fuel efficiency, but they do vary slightly.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: With the base engine you get an EPA-estimated Kia Soul fuel economy of 24 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed manual transmission, and 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This upgraded engine delivers an EPA-estimated of 25 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The turbocharged engine gets you an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
In addition to providing you with quality mpg ratings, they deliver different levels of power and performance.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine delivers 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: You get up to 161 hp and and up to 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine generates 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
All engine options have a fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons, dual continuously variable valve timing, gasoline direct injection, four-wheel disc with anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and electric power steering.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Roseville
Ready to learn more about the Kia soul MPG and performance? Visit Jeffrey Kia to speak to one of our sales team members, and take the Soul out for a test drive. You might also be interested in what the Kia Soul warranty offers or what its impressive interior looks like! And now that the 2020 Soul is out, you can take a look inside of the new model!
More from Jeffrey Kia
If you’ve got your eye on the market for a reliable SUV that can offer a more fuel-efficient commute around Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores, then check out the 2020 Kia Sportage MPG ratings! The fuel economy ratings of the Kia Sportage can differ by engine and performance specs seen between the first three trim levels and…
The 2020 Kia Soul is now available at Jeffrey Kia, and Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores drivers are clamoring for more information about this popular Kia sedan. Since the Kia Soul’s debut model 10 years ago, critics and drivers have singled out praise for its interior features, safety ratings, and robust warranty. But what do the critics have…
The 2020 Kia Sportage towing capacity offers one of the strongest towing performances Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores drivers can expect from an SUV in its class. It delivers a standard towing capacity of 1,650 pounds, and when properly equipped, it can reach a maximum towing capacity of 2,000 pounds. Learn more about the Sportage’s impressive performance…