What is the 2019 Kia Soul MPG?
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most affordable compact crossovers on the market today, with a starting price of $16,490 MSRP. This vehicle features advanced technology and safety, as well as plenty of standard and available features to satisfy Sterling Heights drivers. Another aspect of this crossover that you’ll appreciate is the Kia Soul fuel economy.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
There are three Kia Soul engines available, depending on which trim level you choose. They all have solid fuel efficiency, but they do vary slightly.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: With the base engine you get an EPA-estimated Kia Soul fuel economy of 24 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed manual transmission, and 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This upgraded engine delivers an EPA-estimated of 25 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The turbocharged engine gets you an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
In addition to providing you with quality mpg ratings, they deliver different levels of power and performance.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine delivers 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: You get up to 161 hp and and up to 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine generates 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
All engine options have a fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons, dual continuously variable valve timing, gasoline direct injection, four-wheel disc with anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and electric power steering.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Roseville
Ready to learn more about the Kia soul MPG and performance? Visit Jeffrey Kia to browse our new Soul models for sale, speak to one of our sales team members, and take the Soul out for a test drive. You might also be interested in what the Kia Soul warranty offers or what its impressive interior looks like! And now that the 2020 Soul is out, you can take a look inside of the new model!
More from Jeffrey Kia
Auto Detail Packages Waxing a car protects paint against wear and tear, but many drivers find themselves confused when it comes to scheduling. If you’re wondering “How often should I wax my car?”, Jeffrey Kia is here to tell you all the details! How to Wax a Car Experts recommend waxing a car twice a…
The 2020 Kia Soul is finally here, and starting at only $17,490 MSRP, it’s just as affordable as ever! But which of the six available 2020 Kia Soul configurations offers all the features and functionality you need to take on your drives between Grosse Pointe and Sterling Heights? The team at Jeffrey Kia will help you compare Kia…
Now that the 2020 Kia Telluride release date has come to pass, drivers from Sterling Heights and Warren have been making their way over to Jeffrey Kia to get behind the wheel of this popular new SUV! Featuring the latest comfort, connectivity, and convenience advancements, the Kia Telluride has everything you need to keep content and connected…