What is the 2019 Kia Soul MPG?
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most affordable compact crossovers on the market today, with a starting price of $16,490 MSRP. This vehicle features advanced technology and safety, as well as plenty of standard and available features to satisfy Sterling Heights drivers. Another aspect of this crossover that you’ll appreciate is the Kia Soul fuel economy.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
There are three Kia Soul engines available, depending on which trim level you choose. They all have solid fuel efficiency, but they do vary slightly.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: With the base engine you get an EPA-estimated Kia Soul fuel economy of 24 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed manual transmission, and 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This upgraded engine delivers an EPA-estimated of 25 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The turbocharged engine gets you an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
In addition to providing you with quality mpg ratings, they deliver different levels of power and performance.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine delivers 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: You get up to 161 hp and and up to 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine generates 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
All engine options have a fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons, dual continuously variable valve timing, gasoline direct injection, four-wheel disc with anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and electric power steering.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Roseville
Ready to learn more about the Kia soul MPG and performance? Visit Jeffrey Kia to browse our new Soul models for sale, speak to one of our sales team members, and take the Soul out for a test drive. You might also be interested in what the Kia Soul warranty offers or what its impressive interior looks like! And now that the 2020 Soul is out, you can take a look inside of the new model! Also be sure to learn about 2020 Optima trims and Kia Forte lease deals if you’re looking for a sedan.
More from Jeffrey Kia
Grosse Pointe drivers love the cargo space offered by SUVs, and they’re really going to be impressed with the 2021 Kia Seltos dimensions. This new Kia SUV offers more cargo space than competitors like the 2020 Toyota RAV4, without sacrificing passenger comfort and vehicle style. Take a look inside at the Kia Seltos cargo space and…
We don’t know about you, but we don’t like emptying our bank account to fill up our gas tank. Most of our Grosse Pointe customers don’t like to, either. Maybe that’s why they seem so impressed with the 2020 Kia Soul‘s gas mileage. We think you’ll be impressed with the Kia Soul fuel economy, too, when…
If you’re looking for a new crossover or SUV to tackle both weekend adventures and weekly errands alike? If so, the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity is likely of interest to you. Our team at Jeffrey Kia is happy to help you learn more about the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity today! We want you to…