What is the 2019 Kia Soul MPG?
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most affordable compact crossovers on the market today, with a starting price of $16,490 MSRP. This vehicle features advanced technology and safety, as well as plenty of standard and available features to satisfy Sterling Heights drivers. Another aspect of this crossover that you’ll appreciate is the Kia Soul fuel economy.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
There are three Kia Soul engines available, depending on which trim level you choose. They all have solid fuel efficiency, but they do vary slightly.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: With the base engine you get an EPA-estimated Kia Soul fuel economy of 24 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed manual transmission, and 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This upgraded engine delivers an EPA-estimated of 25 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The turbocharged engine gets you an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
In addition to providing you with quality mpg ratings, they deliver different levels of power and performance.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine delivers 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: You get up to 161 hp and and up to 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine generates 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
All engine options have a fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons, dual continuously variable valve timing, gasoline direct injection, four-wheel disc with anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and electric power steering.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Roseville
Ready to learn more about the Kia soul MPG and performance? Visit Jeffrey Kia to speak to one of our sales team members, and take the Soul out for a test drive. You might also be interested in what the Kia Soul warranty offers or what its impressive interior looks like! And now that the 2020 Soul is out, you can take a look inside of the new model!
More from Jeffrey Kia
The Kia Sportage is one of the most popular SUVs on the market so it’s no surprise so many Grosse Pointe and Warren customers are heading toward Jeffrey Kia to get behind the wheel of this stylish vehicle. And, one of the first things customers will want to know is: What is the Kia Sportage price? Well,…
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a great option for Grosse Pointe drivers in the market for a reliable and family-friendly SUV. And what could be more family-friendly than an SUV that offers 3rd-row seating? The 3rd-row seating inside the Kia Sorento allows seven passengers to fit comfortably, along with plenty of cargo space and advanced features…
The 2020 Kia Soul is hitting the roads of Grosse Pointe and turning heads along the way, and for good reason. This updated model offers a high-end and comfortable interior with plenty of connected and amenity features along with enough room for passengers and cargo. See for yourself just how spacious the Kia Soul cabin is…