What is the 2020 Kia Sorento Towing Capacity?
If you’re looking for a new crossover or SUV to tackle both weekend adventures and weekly errands alike? If so, the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity is likely of interest to you. Our team at Jeffrey Kia is happy to help you learn more about the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity today! We want you to add impressive capability, comfort, and connectivity to your Warren commutes today.
2020 Kia Sorento Towing Capacity by Engine
Towing capacity starts with engine capability, and the Kia Sorento delivers with two engine options. The Kia Sorento L and LX come equipped with a 2.4 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4 engine that provides a lot of power in a small engine.
- 185 hp and 178 lb-ft of torque
- Standard Front-Wheel Drive on all trims.
- Available Dynamax™ All-Wheel Drive (unavailable on the L)
- Towing Capacity of 2,000 pounds with FWD or AWD
Those who are in need of even more capability will likely be interested in the Kia Sorento V6 engine. The Kia Sorento S V6, EX, and SX models are all equipped with a more powerful 3.3 liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine.
- 290 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque
- Standard Front-Wheel Drive
- Available Dynamax™ All-Wheel Drive
- Towing Capacity of 3,500 pounds with FWD
- Towing Capacity of 5,000 pounds with AWD
When you’re ready to hitch your boat and head from St. Clair Shores to Macomb, our parts department will help you take home the hitch you need and help you learn more about the Kia Sorento tow package.
2020 Sorento Towing Features
The Kia Sorento has plenty of available features you can add to enhance your towing experience:
- The Locking Center Differential “locks” an axle in order to maximize traction by forcing your wheels to rotate at the same speed.
- Torque Vectoring Corner Control optimizes the torque delivered to each wheel for superior control when you’re towing around a curve. Like the differential, it’s available on all models except for the baseline Sorento L.
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Tow Hitch designed specifically for the Sorento, it’s mounted directly onto the frame for extra security when towing larger loads.
- Tow Hitch Chrome Cover
- Tow Hitch Bike Attachment lets the whole family hit the bike trails near Sterling Heights. The bike attachment has room for up to four bicycles
Visit Jeffrey Kia for Your 2020 Sorento!
Are you ready to take home the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity and capability? Contact us, and our team will help you schedule a test drive in a new Kia Sorento. We’d also love to help you learn about the 2020 Soul’s MPG.
More About the 2020 Sorento
If you’re looking for a new crossover or SUV to tackle both weekend adventures and weekly errands alike? If so, the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity is likely of interest to you. Our team at Jeffrey Kia is happy to help you learn more about the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity today! We want you to…
There are five 2020 Kia Sorento trim levels for you to choose from — which means five different configuration options to fit your Roseville lifestyle best. This 3-row, seven-passenger family-oriented sport utility vehicle has the space, power, and utility you need for weekday errands or weekend adventures beyond Grosse Pointe. Explore the 2020 Kia Sorento trim…