2020 Kia Soul Reviews
The 2020 Kia Soul is now available at Jeffrey Kia, and Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores drivers are clamoring for more information about this popular Kia sedan. Since the Kia Soul’s debut model 10 years ago, critics and drivers have singled out praise for its interior features, safety ratings, and robust warranty. But what do the critics have to say about this 2020 version? Check out the 2020 Kia Soul reviews from some of the automotive industry’s most trusted sources.
What Do the 2020 Kia Soul Reviews Have to Say?
- Kelley Blue Book: “Since its debut in 2009, the Kia Soul has merged sassy style, SUV-esque functionality, a modest price, and a long 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. For buyers seeking sensible transportation infused with a healthy dollop of fun, the all-new 2020 Kia Soul hits the mark.”
- Edmunds: “The 2020 Kia Soul, which is fully redesigned this year, has a lot going for it. Drivers in congested urban areas will enjoy its nimble size, responsive engine and controlled ride over bumpy pavement. Outside the city, the Soul shines with crisp handling and responsive steering. You can up the Soul’s fun factor even more by equipping it with a punchy turbocharged engine and a sport-tuned suspension.”
- The Car Connection: “The Soul’s pride is in its packaging: it’s comfortable for four adults, with plenty of legroom for 6-footers or taller. The hatchback has an easy entry (which appealed to older buyers who snapped up the last generation in droves) and spaceous cargo area that opens up to more than 60 cubic feet with the rear seats folded.”
- Car and Driver: “While it’s all new, the 2020 Kia Soul doesn’t stray far away from its winning formula: A boxy, front-wheel-drive crossover SUV with inspired styling and a great price.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “The Soul stands out for its generous passenger and cargo space (more in line with a small crossover than a small car), comfortable interior, and lengthy available features list. On the road, the Soul is easy to drive and has adequate performance from its powertrain options.”
2020 Soul Standout Features
While critics had plenty to say about the Kia Soul’s roomy interior, fuel-efficient performance, drivetrain, and much more, some of the most exciting features within the Kia Soul will keep you connected, safe, entertained, and comfortable whether you’re running errands or out of town. Check out some of the standout features in the 2020 Kia Soul:
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Android Auto™ Apple CarPlay™
- Glove Box with Illumination
- Automatic Temperature Control System with Cluster Ionizer
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat, including Power Lumbar Support
- Available Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Black Cloth/Leather Seat Trim with Orange Contrast Stitching
- Voice Recognition System
Discover the 2020 Soul at Jeffrey Kia Today!
After checking out the 2020 Kia Soul reviews and learning about its highlighted features, are you ready to get behind the wheel of your very own at Jeffrey Kia? You can learn more about this exciting new sedan and browse our inventory of new Kia Soul models for sale to find your favorite. Contact us today to get the car buying process started with a member of our finance team, or schedule a test drive near Sterling Heights and Warren!
More About the 2020 Soul
The 2020 Kia Soul is now available at Jeffrey Kia, and Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores drivers are clamoring for more information about this popular Kia sedan. Since the Kia Soul’s debut model 10 years ago, critics and drivers have singled out praise for its interior features, safety ratings, and robust warranty. But what do the critics have…
The 2020 Kia Soul is hitting the roads of Grosse Pointe and turning heads along the way, and for good reason. This updated model offers a high-end and comfortable interior with plenty of connected and amenity features along with enough room for passengers and cargo. See for yourself just how spacious the Kia Soul cabin is…