How Often Should I Wax My Car?
Waxing a car protects paint against wear and tear, but many drivers find themselves confused when it comes to scheduling. If you’re wondering “How often should I wax my car?”, Jeffrey Kia is here to tell you all the details!
How to Wax a Car
Experts recommend waxing a car twice a year, once before summer and once before winter. However, waxing every three months is ideal to keep your car in the best shape possible. Here are some tips to keep in mind before breaking out the supplies:
- Wax your car in the shade to avoid drying out the product.
- Use clean microfibers and wash mitts to prevent debris from ruining your finish.
- Consider vertical or horizontal waxing methods to prevent streaks.
- Harder waxes are more difficult to apply, but the results last longer.
- Liquid waxes are easier to use, but need to be applied more frequently.