Preparing Your Emergency Roadside Kit
If you’re driving around Sterling Heights, you want to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Check out this helpful emergency car kit guide from Jeffrey Kia, and take another step toward getting ready for your next road trip.
Emergency DIY Kit
When thinking about how to put your emergency car kit together, a number of important factors are worth taking into consideration, such as:
- Who will be in the car? – If it’s just your daily commuter, you won’t need to pack items for more than one person. But if you have a large family or pets you’ll be toting around, then make sure there are emergency items for everyone – friend or fido.
- What’s the regional terrain and weather like? – Driving through St. Clair Shores, you’re not going to need to plan to encounter any hurricanes, but you could come up against difficult terrain in the Sterling Heights area. It’s best to plan ahead, but don’t pack more than the essentials.
What should I bring?
Here are some of the most important tools to have on hand:
- Jumper cables
- Tire pressure gauge
- 1-2 quarts of motor oil
- 1 gallon of coolant
- Flashlights w/extra batteries
- Tire jack
- Windshield washer fluid
- Tools like wrench, pliers, screwdriver
- Snacks and energy bars
- Plenty of water
- Winter kit if driving outside the area (ice scraper, blankets, hats, gloves, scarves)
Get Your Next Adventure Vehicle from Jeffrey Kia
There are many reasons that drivers in Sterling Heights know they can turn to Jeffrey Kia for all their vehicle needs. Whether you need an emergency roadside kit or vehicle service, our dealership is here to help you out.
Latest News from Jeffrey Kia
Grosse Pointe drivers love the cargo space offered by SUVs, and they’re really going to be impressed with the 2021 Kia Seltos dimensions. This new Kia SUV offers more cargo space than competitors like the 2020 Toyota RAV4, without sacrificing passenger comfort and vehicle style. Take a look inside at the Kia Seltos cargo space and…
We don’t know about you, but we don’t like emptying our bank account to fill up our gas tank. Most of our Grosse Pointe customers don’t like to, either. Maybe that’s why they seem so impressed with the 2020 Kia Soul‘s gas mileage. We think you’ll be impressed with the Kia Soul fuel economy, too, when…
If you’re looking for a new crossover or SUV to tackle both weekend adventures and weekly errands alike? If so, the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity is likely of interest to you. Our team at Jeffrey Kia is happy to help you learn more about the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity today! We want you to…