Preparing Your Emergency Roadside Kit
If you’re driving around Sterling Heights, you want to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Check out this helpful emergency car kit guide from Jeffrey Kia, and take another step toward getting ready for your next road trip.
Emergency DIY Kit
When thinking about how to put your emergency car kit together, a number of important factors are worth taking into consideration, such as:
- Who will be in the car? – If it’s just your daily commuter, you won’t need to pack items for more than one person. But if you have a large family or pets you’ll be toting around, then make sure there are emergency items for everyone – friend or fido.
- What’s the regional terrain and weather like? – Driving through St. Clair Shores, you’re not going to need to plan to encounter any hurricanes, but you could come up against difficult terrain in the Sterling Heights area. It’s best to plan ahead, but don’t pack more than the essentials.
What should I bring?
Here are some of the most important tools to have on hand:
- Jumper cables
- Tire pressure gauge
- 1-2 quarts of motor oil
- 1 gallon of coolant
- Flashlights w/extra batteries
- Tire jack
- Windshield washer fluid
- Tools like wrench, pliers, screwdriver
- Snacks and energy bars
- Plenty of water
- Winter kit if driving outside the area (ice scraper, blankets, hats, gloves, scarves)
Get Your Next Adventure Vehicle from Jeffrey Kia
There are many reasons that drivers in Sterling Heights know they can turn to Jeffrey Kia for all their vehicle needs. Whether you need an emergency roadside kit or vehicle service, our dealership is here to help you out.
Latest News from Jeffrey Kia
Many Grosse Pointe drivers in the market for a new Kia may ask, “Does Kia make a truck?” Currently, Kia doesn’t offer a truck in the U.S., but they do offer the Kia Bongo is a popular pickup truck in South Korea, Indonesia, and Australia, and features a unique cab-over-engine. Over the years, American buyers have…
The 2019 Kia Sportage is a versatile and exciting vehicle to drive on the Grosse Pointe streets. And when it comes to the 2019 Kia Sportage MPG, you can rest assured you’ll be getting a vehicle you can rely on for maximum fuel efficiency. Explore the Kia Sportage MPG in more detail below or head to…
Drivers around Grosse Pointe looking to upgrade to a new reliable sedan for themselves for their families should look no further than the 2019 Kia Optima lineup. Whether you’re drawn to the 2019 Kia LX, S, EX, or SX, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at a price you’ll appreciate. Here’s what you can expect…