Preparing Your Emergency Roadside Kit
If you’re driving around Sterling Heights, you want to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Check out this helpful emergency car kit guide from Jeffrey Kia, and take another step toward getting ready for your next road trip.
Emergency DIY Kit
When thinking about how to put your emergency car kit together, a number of important factors are worth taking into consideration, such as:
- Who will be in the car? – If it’s just your daily commuter, you won’t need to pack items for more than one person. But if you have a large family or pets you’ll be toting around, then make sure there are emergency items for everyone – friend or fido.
- What’s the regional terrain and weather like? – Driving through St. Clair Shores, you’re not going to need to plan to encounter any hurricanes, but you could come up against difficult terrain in the Sterling Heights area. It’s best to plan ahead, but don’t pack more than the essentials.
What should I bring?
Here are some of the most important tools to have on hand:
- Jumper cables
- Tire pressure gauge
- 1-2 quarts of motor oil
- 1 gallon of coolant
- Flashlights w/extra batteries
- Tire jack
- Windshield washer fluid
- Tools like wrench, pliers, screwdriver
- Snacks and energy bars
- Plenty of water
- Winter kit if driving outside the area (ice scraper, blankets, hats, gloves, scarves)
Get Your Next Adventure Vehicle from Jeffrey Kia
There are many reasons that drivers in Sterling Heights know they can turn to Jeffrey Kia for all their vehicle needs. Whether you need an emergency roadside kit or vehicle service, our dealership is here to help you out.
Latest News from Jeffrey Kia
The Kia Sportage is one of the most popular SUVs on the market so it’s no surprise so many Grosse Pointe and Warren customers are heading toward Jeffrey Kia to get behind the wheel of this stylish vehicle. And, one of the first things customers will want to know is: What is the Kia Sportage price? Well,…
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a great option for Grosse Pointe drivers in the market for a reliable and family-friendly SUV. And what could be more family-friendly than an SUV that offers 3rd-row seating? The 3rd-row seating inside the Kia Sorento allows seven passengers to fit comfortably, along with plenty of cargo space and advanced features…
The 2020 Kia Soul is hitting the roads of Grosse Pointe and turning heads along the way, and for good reason. This updated model offers a high-end and comfortable interior with plenty of connected and amenity features along with enough room for passengers and cargo. See for yourself just how spacious the Kia Soul cabin is…