Top Five Reasons to Test Drive the Kia Sportage Specs!
The Kia Sportage specs have made a powerful impression on customers and critics alike. In fact, the latest Kia Sportage has been honored as one of Autotrader’s “Must Test Drive Vehicles” for the 2017 model year! Between the high-tech safety features, robust engine, and smooth handling, it’s no surprise that this phenomenal crossover has won over the hearts of car fans worldwide. Just what makes the Kia Sportage specs so outstanding? Read on for a detailed description from the folks at Jeffrey Kia!
As one of the most visited car shopping sites around, Autotrader has become a staple for modern drivers. The “Must Test Drive Award” is awarded only to vehicles that live up to strict criteria, including a $75,000 price limit and a minimum of a 3.5 score on the Autotrader site. The 2017 Kia Sportage stood out from the crowd for its versatility, style, and incredible performance specs. And not only is the 2017 Kia Sportage a “Must Test Drive” vehicle, but it also is a Top Safety Pick+ from the IIHS when properly equipped!
Why Try the Kia Sportage?
While we’ve hinted at a few of the great features of the 2017 Kia Sportage, we’re just getting started! Here are our top five reasons to check out our Kia Sportage inventory:
1. Engine Choices: The Kia Sportage offers two different engine options, but both deliver a memorable performance on the road. The standard engine is a 2.4L I-4 with 181 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. Looking for extra power? Pick the Sport SX Turbo for a 2.0L I-4 engine, generating up to 240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque!
2. Precise Handling: The Kia Sportage is known for a smooth and seamless quality on the road. You can thank the front MacPherson struts, rear independent multi-link high performance dampers, and steering improvements for the comfortable ride!
3. Superior Safety: Kia’s safety features are some of the top on the market, which is why the Sportage earned its spot as an IIHS Top Safety Pick+. Standard features like the advanced airbags and anti-lock braking systems create a secure feel, but available features like Front Crash Prevention and Parking Assist add even greater confidence on the road.
4. Performance Prowess: The available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive gives Michigan drivers extra control in any season. Whether dealing with icy driveways or sunny highways, Kia’s engineering will adjust traction as needed to improve grip on the road.
5. State-of-the-Art Technology: Everyone loves a few high-tech extras, and the Kia Sportage is full of exciting features! Look for Remote Keyless Entry, available Push-Button Start, optional Harman/Kardon Premium Audio System, and more! Interested in seeing what else the Sportage has to offer? Contact Jeffrey Kia for more information!