What’s Covered Under the Kia Soul Warranty?
You can rely on your Kia Soul for an exciting performance in Grosse Pointe and top-notch safety, but that’s not all. Drivers around the St. Clair Shores can also rely on the generous Kia warranty to ensure you and your Soul are taken care of after your new-car purchase.
What is the Kia Basic Warranty?
The Kia Basic Warranty provides coverage for all Kia Soul components for 60 months or 60,000 miles from the date of your first service, whichever comes first. Keep in mind that this is a limited Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty and doesn’t cover wear or maintenance items.
What is the Kia Powertrain Warranty?
The Kia Powertrain Warranty starts when the Basic Warranty ends, and this covers the powertrain elements of your Kia Soul, minus wear and maintenance. You’re covered with this warranty for 120 or 100,000 miles from the date of first service, whichever comes first. The following items are covered under the Kia Powertrain Warranty:
- Engine Components: Cylinder block, cylinder head and all internal parts, timing gear, seals and gaskets, valve cover, flywheel, oil pump, water pump and turbo charger
- Transmission Components: Transmission case, transfer case, torque converter and all internal parts, seals, and gaskets
- Transaxle Components: Transmission case and all internal parts, torque converter, drive shafts, universal joints, front hubs, bearings, seals and gaskets
- Axle Components: Axle shafts and C-V joints New Vehicle Limited Warranty (couplings), seals, hub and wheel bearings
- Differential Components: Front and rear differential assemblies, cases, all internal parts, seals and gaskets.
- Propeller Shaft Components: Drive shafts, universal joints.
Is the Kia Warranty Transferable?
When you choose to sell your Kia Soul, any remaining part of any Kia warranty is transferable to the new owner, except for the 120-month/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty.
Learn More About the Kia Soul Warranty at Jeffrey Kia
To learn more about the new vehicle warranty from Kia, contact Jeffrey Kia. We’re happy to answer your Kia-related questions, show you the Kia Soul inventory, or talk to you about finance options.
More from Jeffrey Kia
The upcoming Kia Telluride was designed to deliver the ultimate in comfort, performance and technology, and even earned Cars.com’s “Best in Show” award at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show. See what the experts love about this stunning new SUV before the Kia Telluride release date later on this year. Contact Us New Vehicles Kia Telluride…
If you’ve just purchased a new or used Kia vehicle near Grosse Pointe, you might be wondering how you can customize your vehicle. Thankfully the Kia accessories store offers all the parts and accessories you need to really make your car or SUV your own. Shop Kia Parts and Accessories Order Parts What Kia Accessories Do…
Car insurance covers a lot, but not everything. That’s where gap insurance comes in. Gap insurance is there to fill in the “gaps” and cover a variety of vehicle issues for drivers from St. Clair Shores to Grosse Pointe. Keep in mind though, that this insurance only covers damage to your vehicle, not bodily injuries or property damage….