What’s Covered Under the Kia Soul Warranty?
You can rely on your Kia Soul for an exciting performance in Grosse Pointe and top-notch safety, but that’s not all. Drivers around the St. Clair Shores can also rely on the generous Kia warranty to ensure you and your Soul are taken care of after your new-car purchase.
What is the Kia Basic Warranty?
The Kia Basic Warranty provides coverage for all Kia Soul components for 60 months or 60,000 miles from the date of your first service, whichever comes first. Keep in mind that this is a limited Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty and doesn’t cover wear or maintenance items.
What is the Kia Powertrain Warranty?
The Kia Powertrain Warranty starts when the Basic Warranty ends, and this covers the powertrain elements of your Kia Soul, minus wear and maintenance. You’re covered with this warranty for 120 or 100,000 miles from the date of first service, whichever comes first. The following items are covered under the Kia Powertrain Warranty:
- Engine Components: Cylinder block, cylinder head and all internal parts, timing gear, seals and gaskets, valve cover, flywheel, oil pump, water pump and turbo charger
- Transmission Components: Transmission case, transfer case, torque converter and all internal parts, seals, and gaskets
- Transaxle Components: Transmission case and all internal parts, torque converter, drive shafts, universal joints, front hubs, bearings, seals and gaskets
- Axle Components: Axle shafts and C-V joints New Vehicle Limited Warranty (couplings), seals, hub and wheel bearings
- Differential Components: Front and rear differential assemblies, cases, all internal parts, seals and gaskets.
- Propeller Shaft Components: Drive shafts, universal joints.
Is the Kia Warranty Transferable?
When you choose to sell your Kia Soul, any remaining part of any Kia warranty is transferable to the new owner, except for the 120-month/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty.
Learn More About the Kia Soul Warranty at Jeffrey Kia
To learn more about the new vehicle warranty from Kia, contact Jeffrey Kia. We’re happy to answer your Kia-related questions, show you the Kia Soul inventory and Kia Soul lease deals, or talk to you about finance options. You can also learn more about how a secured car loan works or ready about the 2020 Soul reviews and its impressive interior.
More from Jeffrey Kia
If you’ve got your eye on the market for a reliable SUV that can offer a more fuel-efficient commute around Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores, then check out the 2020 Kia Sportage MPG ratings! The fuel economy ratings of the Kia Sportage can differ by engine and performance specs seen between the first three trim levels and…
The 2020 Kia Soul is now available at Jeffrey Kia, and Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores drivers are clamoring for more information about this popular Kia sedan. Since the Kia Soul’s debut model 10 years ago, critics and drivers have singled out praise for its interior features, safety ratings, and robust warranty. But what do the critics have…
The 2020 Kia Sportage towing capacity offers one of the strongest towing performances Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores drivers can expect from an SUV in its class. It delivers a standard towing capacity of 1,650 pounds, and when properly equipped, it can reach a maximum towing capacity of 2,000 pounds. Learn more about the Sportage’s impressive performance…