What’s Covered Under the Kia Soul Warranty?
You can rely on your Kia Soul for an exciting performance in Grosse Pointe and top-notch safety, but that’s not all. Drivers around the St. Clair Shores can also rely on the generous Kia warranty to ensure you and your Soul are taken care of after your new-car purchase.
What is the Kia Basic Warranty?
The Kia Basic Warranty provides coverage for all Kia Soul components for 60 months or 60,000 miles from the date of your first service, whichever comes first. Keep in mind that this is a limited Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty and doesn’t cover wear or maintenance items.
What is the Kia Powertrain Warranty?
The Kia Powertrain Warranty starts when the Basic Warranty ends, and this covers the powertrain elements of your Kia Soul, minus wear and maintenance. You’re covered with this warranty for 120 or 100,000 miles from the date of first service, whichever comes first. The following items are covered under the Kia Powertrain Warranty:
- Engine Components: Cylinder block, cylinder head and all internal parts, timing gear, seals and gaskets, valve cover, flywheel, oil pump, water pump and turbo charger
- Transmission Components: Transmission case, transfer case, torque converter and all internal parts, seals, and gaskets
- Transaxle Components: Transmission case and all internal parts, torque converter, drive shafts, universal joints, front hubs, bearings, seals and gaskets
- Axle Components: Axle shafts and C-V joints New Vehicle Limited Warranty (couplings), seals, hub and wheel bearings
- Differential Components: Front and rear differential assemblies, cases, all internal parts, seals and gaskets.
- Propeller Shaft Components: Drive shafts, universal joints.
Is the Kia Warranty Transferable?
When you choose to sell your Kia Soul, any remaining part of any Kia warranty is transferable to the new owner, except for the 120-month/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty.
Learn More About the Kia Soul Warranty at Jeffrey Kia
To learn more about the new vehicle warranty from Kia, contact Jeffrey Kia. We’re happy to answer your Kia-related questions, show you the Kia Soul inventory and Kia Soul lease deals, or talk to you about finance options. You can also learn more about how a secured car loan works or ready about the 2020 Soul reviews and its impressive interior.
More from Jeffrey Kia
Grosse Pointe drivers love the cargo space offered by SUVs, and they’re really going to be impressed with the 2021 Kia Seltos dimensions. This new Kia SUV offers more cargo space than competitors like the 2020 Toyota RAV4, without sacrificing passenger comfort and vehicle style. Take a look inside at the Kia Seltos cargo space and…
We don’t know about you, but we don’t like emptying our bank account to fill up our gas tank. Most of our Grosse Pointe customers don’t like to, either. Maybe that’s why they seem so impressed with the 2020 Kia Soul‘s gas mileage. We think you’ll be impressed with the Kia Soul fuel economy, too, when…
If you’re looking for a new crossover or SUV to tackle both weekend adventures and weekly errands alike? If so, the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity is likely of interest to you. Our team at Jeffrey Kia is happy to help you learn more about the 2020 Kia Sorento towing capacity today! We want you to…