What’s Covered Under the Kia Soul Warranty?
You can rely on your Kia Soul for an exciting performance in Grosse Pointe and top-notch safety, but that’s not all. Drivers around the St. Clair Shores can also rely on the generous Kia warranty to ensure you and your Soul are taken care of after your new-car purchase.
What is the Kia Basic Warranty?
The Kia Basic Warranty provides coverage for all Kia Soul components for 60 months or 60,000 miles from the date of your first service, whichever comes first. Keep in mind that this is a limited Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty and doesn’t cover wear or maintenance items.
What is the Kia Powertrain Warranty?
The Kia Powertrain Warranty starts when the Basic Warranty ends, and this covers the powertrain elements of your Kia Soul, minus wear and maintenance. You’re covered with this warranty for 120 or 100,000 miles from the date of first service, whichever comes first. The following items are covered under the Kia Powertrain Warranty:
- Engine Components: Cylinder block, cylinder head and all internal parts, timing gear, seals and gaskets, valve cover, flywheel, oil pump, water pump and turbo charger
- Transmission Components: Transmission case, transfer case, torque converter and all internal parts, seals, and gaskets
- Transaxle Components: Transmission case and all internal parts, torque converter, drive shafts, universal joints, front hubs, bearings, seals and gaskets
- Axle Components: Axle shafts and C-V joints New Vehicle Limited Warranty (couplings), seals, hub and wheel bearings
- Differential Components: Front and rear differential assemblies, cases, all internal parts, seals and gaskets.
- Propeller Shaft Components: Drive shafts, universal joints.
Is the Kia Warranty Transferable?
When you choose to sell your Kia Soul, any remaining part of any Kia warranty is transferable to the new owner, except for the 120-month/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty.
Learn More About the Kia Soul Warranty at Jeffrey Kia
To learn more about the new vehicle warranty from Kia, contact Jeffrey Kia. We’re happy to answer your Kia-related questions, show you the Kia Soul inventory, or talk to you about finance options.
More from Jeffrey Kia
Drivers around Grosse Pointe looking to upgrade to a new reliable sedan for themselves for their families should look no further than the 2019 Kia Optima lineup. Whether you’re drawn to the 2019 Kia LX, S, EX, or SX, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at a price you’ll appreciate. Here’s what you can expect…
With the Kia Sorento tow package, the 2019 Kia Sorento is capable of towing up to 5,000 pounds. And since each job is different, Grosse Pointe drivers can choose a trim level with the right engine, drivetrain, and towing capacity they need. 2019 Sorento DetailsNew Sorento Inventory 2019 Sorento Towing Capacity With Base Engine The 2019…
Want to lease a new Kia for just $50 down and $50 per week? You can do that right now at Jeffrey Kia, the home of the $50 a week deal! This offer is a celebration of serving the greater Grosse Pointe community for 50 years, but it won’t last forever — this lease deal is only…