What’s Covered Under the Kia Soul Warranty?
You can rely on your Kia Soul for an exciting performance in Grosse Pointe and top-notch safety, but that’s not all. Drivers around the St. Clair Shores can also rely on the generous Kia warranty to ensure you and your Soul are taken care of after your new-car purchase.
What is the Kia Basic Warranty?
The Kia Basic Warranty provides coverage for all Kia Soul components for 60 months or 60,000 miles from the date of your first service, whichever comes first. Keep in mind that this is a limited Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty and doesn’t cover wear or maintenance items.
What is the Kia Powertrain Warranty?
The Kia Powertrain Warranty starts when the Basic Warranty ends, and this covers the powertrain elements of your Kia Soul, minus wear and maintenance. You’re covered with this warranty for 120 or 100,000 miles from the date of first service, whichever comes first. The following items are covered under the Kia Powertrain Warranty:
- Engine Components: Cylinder block, cylinder head and all internal parts, timing gear, seals and gaskets, valve cover, flywheel, oil pump, water pump and turbo charger
- Transmission Components: Transmission case, transfer case, torque converter and all internal parts, seals, and gaskets
- Transaxle Components: Transmission case and all internal parts, torque converter, drive shafts, universal joints, front hubs, bearings, seals and gaskets
- Axle Components: Axle shafts and C-V joints New Vehicle Limited Warranty (couplings), seals, hub and wheel bearings
- Differential Components: Front and rear differential assemblies, cases, all internal parts, seals and gaskets.
- Propeller Shaft Components: Drive shafts, universal joints.
Is the Kia Warranty Transferable?
When you choose to sell your Kia Soul, any remaining part of any Kia warranty is transferable to the new owner, except for the 120-month/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty.
Learn More About the Kia Soul Warranty at Jeffrey Kia
To learn more about the new vehicle warranty from Kia, contact Jeffrey Kia. We’re happy to answer your Kia-related questions, show you the Kia Soul inventory, or talk to you about finance options. You can also learn more about how a secured car loan works or the Kia Soul and its impressive interior.
More from Jeffrey Kia
The Kia Sportage is one of the most popular SUVs on the market so it’s no surprise so many Grosse Pointe and Warren customers are heading toward Jeffrey Kia to get behind the wheel of this stylish vehicle. And, one of the first things customers will want to know is: What is the Kia Sportage price? Well,…
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a great option for Grosse Pointe drivers in the market for a reliable and family-friendly SUV. And what could be more family-friendly than an SUV that offers 3rd-row seating? The 3rd-row seating inside the Kia Sorento allows seven passengers to fit comfortably, along with plenty of cargo space and advanced features…
The 2020 Kia Soul is hitting the roads of Grosse Pointe and turning heads along the way, and for good reason. This updated model offers a high-end and comfortable interior with plenty of connected and amenity features along with enough room for passengers and cargo. See for yourself just how spacious the Kia Soul cabin is…